About the Client:
Our Client are a unique accredited education provider. Their extensive portfolio covers educational travel for schools, colleges and universities, English language schools for adult and junior students in the UK, Canada and USA, sixth form colleges, university pathway programmes and TESOL teacher training courses.
They are quality focused, with a strong desire to lead in their market sectors. They are dedicated, enthusiastic and like-minded, with a genuine interest in what they do.
To support the operational running of our Digital Institute (DI) courses. The post holder will work with the team to ensure each of the programmes are administered with the correct technical requirements and the participating staff and students are sufficiently supported to complete their course.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Create relevant accounts for students and teachers to participate on their enrolled DI course
- Provide technical support to our stakeholders for all platforms used by the department
- Respond promptly and professionally to all student queries on our courses to create a positive student experience for the duration of their time with us.
- Manage the DI support inboxes and respond to emails as required.
- Set-up upcoming courses with all necessary materials & platforms
- Participate in inductions for new courses
- Take phone calls made to the DI support phone line
- Schedule/re-schedule virtual classrooms and hybrid classrooms
- Update and maintain accurate records for the various courses
- Make any necessary changes to ensure smooth running of existing courses.
Product Development Support
- Participate in the development of courses created on the DI.
- Help with research on potential new platforms and systems.
- Explore websites and platforms to advertise existing courses.
- Upload of academic materials to digital courses.
- Help record and edit recorded course video content.
- Operate as a flexible team member and provide a high level of customer service to students and staff connected with DI.
- To contribute to the overall ethos, work and aims of DI
- Carry out any other duties that may reasonably be required by the manager.