Are you an experienced Reception Teacher with a fantastic attitude?
Do you have a proven track record of creating an engaging and educational environment for children to learn in?
Perhaps youre looking for a new challenge where you will be fully supported?
A thriving primary school in SE5 are looking for a Reception Teacher to join their team of talented teaching staff for January.
If you would love to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, then send your CV to Hollie at i-teachers TODAY!Reception Teacher - QTSJob Description
Reception Teacher - QTSPerson Specification
- £32,157 - £50,935 EYFS salary
- January start date
- Full time Monday Friday
- Deliver and plan phonics lessons
- Help children engage in creative lessons
- Prepare and promote reading sessions
- Introduce interactive activities into the classroom
- Teach key concepts such as numbers, reading, and writing
- Manage teaching assistants
Reception Teacher - QTSThe School
- 2:1 or above in related degree
- Experience working as an Early Years/Reception Teacher
- Knowledge of SEN
- Experience supporting ESL children would be advantageous
- Excellent leadership skills
- Ability to inspire and motivate young children
- Outstanding verbal and written communication
- ICT skills
- Proactive and engaging person
- Inspirational Head Teacher
- Visually beautiful primary school with stunning grounds
- SE5, close to Elephant and Castle station
- Fantastic facilities and resources
- Enriched curriculum
- Excellent core values and ethos
We are currently shortlisting for this fantastic role now! Send your C.V TODAY to avoid disappointment.