We are working with a mixed comprehensive school in Harlow, who are looking for a teaching assistants with experience of EAL/ ESL Teaching to work within classes, small groups and individuals. This is to start ASAP.
This is a school where staff successfully endeavour to maintain good levels of discipline and work hard to plan interesting and challenging lessons as well as maintain good levels of behaviour. The role We are looking for someone who is patient and caring who has excellent communication skills as well as has experience in a similar role. The ideal candidate To be considered a real asset to the school, you must have experience in EAL.
Benefits of working with Protocol Education
• PAYE pay at no cost to you. No weekly fee's or employers tax costs passed onto you (umbrella companies)
• Excellent customer service from a dedicated secondary school team
• Flexibility of not being in a contract, giving you the opportunity to find a school that's right for you
• Open from 7am to 6:30pm
• Out of hours Email service
• Online account management - Let us know your availability at the click of a button