The Supply Manager contributes essential administrative support to coordinate a technical team,
typically under the direction of the Branch Manager. Duties of the Project Administrator include
all aspects of facilitating a project: scheduling meeting times and locations, taking meeting minutes,
developing presentations, and arranging training for project staff. The Project Manager position is
a very fast-paced position centered on multi-tasking with countless details.
The Supply Manager oversees and manages all facility on-site activities for a large project, in accordance with the project schedule, under the supervision of the Executive Director.
This includes directing and coordinating subcontractor activities in accordance with project/client procedures, scope of work, and contract specifications.
This role serves as the primary point of contact with the client for all site activities related to assigned area(s) of responsibility.
Conditions of Employment:
Over 5 years of Project management experience;
General understanding of supply chain principles an asset;
Coordinate project plans across teams;
Excellent computer skills (Word/Excel,PowerPoint/Project/Visio);
- Setup company office
- Inventory and purchase all office supplies.
- Ability to set priorities with little supervision;
- Ability to function effectively in stressful situations;
- Ability to manage budgets, costs and expenses of the project;
- Perform additional duties as assigned by the Core Program Director.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
Desirable degrees and experience;
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in opening offices;
- All types of commercial estate experience;
- Background of Project Scheduling is preferred;
- Experience working in vendor/client relationship with matrix management structure;
- 5+ years of experience managing complex and large scale projects;
If you are interested in this position, please respond with your professional resume attached.
We appreciate your interest.