Juice Cheltenham is delighted to be supporting a fantastic organisation in their search for an Experienced Analyst , based in the heart of Cheltenham.
Do you have:
- A passion for language and linguistics?
- A background in language teaching, linguistics, and/or qualification and assessment design?
- An interest in education and research?
Would you like to:
- Forge a career in a dynamic, progressive organisation by providing expert advice on international qualifications and skills?
- Develop specialist knowledge of the UK and international education systems and language qualifications?
- Contribute positively to the understanding, development and quality improvement of international qualifications?
As an Analyst with a language education specialism, you may be working across a range of projects in our International Research team, but in particular our English language work including CEFR referencing, benchmarking, and qualification consultancy and development work. This will involve research into language usage and close analysis of English language qualifications and assessments, with a focus on linguistic analysis and review of assessment items. There will also be the opportunity to work across wider projects where appropriate.
The ideal candidate:
- Confident and skilled communicator
- Have great coordinating and relationship skills
- Confident with sharing ideas to better the process
- An analytical mind and skill set
- Great attention to detail
- Team player
- Problem solver
- English language qualification is essential - DELTA, DipTESOL, TESOL or a master in Linguistics or other relevant qualifcation with experience in understanding research or teaching in English language.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company Pension scheme (the Company will match employee contributions up to a maximum of 6% of basic salary in the first year. Then the scheme becomes non-contributory with employer contributions of 10% leading to 20% based on years' service).
- Life assurance of 3 x basic salary for members of the pension scheme
- Bupa Private Health Care Scheme with employee contribution
- Employee Assistance Programme
Starting salary will range depending on experience £25,000-£27,000 per annum