Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Single Subject CA English Credential
- Candidates with an intern credential are also considered
- Two years of urban teaching experience preferred
- Bilingual Spanish is desirable but not required
- Possession of either an English Learner Authorization (EL Authorization), Bilingual, Cross-Cultural, Language and Academic Development (BCLAD) certificate; Cross-Cultural, Language and Academic Development (CLAD) certificate; or Bilingual Certificate of Competence (BCC) required.