Interactive College of Technology, an accredited for-profit 2-year degree granting institution, has full-time and part-time openings for English as a Second Language Adjunct Instructors located at the Morrow C ampus. The position requires qualifications in Speaking, Listening and Pronunciation; Grammar; and Reading, Writing and Vocabulary.Job Requirements:
Applicants should have:
- Experience teaching ESL to adults, CELTA or TESOL Certification preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of the English language as it applies to second language learners.
- Ability to create an environment where students feel comfortable speaking, but also guides student through proper speech patterns and pronunciation.
- The ability to work with an established lesson plan and maintain pacing of the daily schedule.
- Conduct classes in an engaging, interactive and enthusiastic manner that is facilitative and student centered via Zoom.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.