ESL Teacher - Philadelphia, PA
- Job Role
- Teacher / Instructor
As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a part-time ESL teacher to provide services to middle school-aged students in a charter school. This position is for the 2021/2022 school year.
Please Note: if we have several open positions listed in your profession and location, you only need to apply for one to be considered for all!
ESL Teacher (ESL) Days/Hours Needed: Monday - Friday /8:00 am - 3:00 pm /6-8 hours per week
ESL Teacher (ESL) Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred
- PA Department of Education Certification
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
ESL Teacher (ESL) Responsibilities May Include:
- Evaluating and determining appropriate itinerant services based on student needs
- Recommending and assisting with adaptations for classroom instruction
- Providing direct services with the use of the appropriate mode of communication
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.