Tradewind are recruiting for a TEFL Teacher for a secondary school based in the Pewsey area of Wiltshire ASAP!! This is to cover English lessons on Thursdays and Fridays.
Our client requires an English specialist such as a TEFL trained teacher to work part time on Thursdays & Fridays at this growing school in the Pewsey area. The requirement is initially up until July, but there is the possibility that it could be extended or end with a fixed term contract.
All planning and marking associated with a teaching role will NOT be required so you should expect to work from 8.30-3.30pm to deliver the work that has already been set. IT would be a great opportunity for a TEFL trained teacher to experience teaching in a mainstream secondary school! Perhaps you are considering a career teaching in the UK?
The leadership team have very high expectations for pupils which is led by the principal's open and positive approach.
Leaders at all levels are fiercely determined that all pupils will do well, regardless of ability or background.
Being an extremely supportive school and department, it is a wonderful place to work, and teachers who have gone in on a supply basis have hugely enjoyed their experience.
* Delivering English at Key Stage 3 & 4 only (work is set)
* Helping out with general cover
*Thursdays & Fridays only but we can offer other work if you prefer full time!
The school itself is a smaller than average secondary school set in the countryside.
Staff within this school enjoy the ample training opportunities afforded to them and as the successful applicant, you too will benefit from this. They treat supply staff just like their own!
This school delivers up to Key Stage 4 so the ability to support GCSE is essential.
The successful recruit will be able to commit to Thursdays and Fridays between now and the end of the academic year.
The school believes in ensuring all staff are supported through ongoing individualised CPD programmes and you will have regular support with your direct line manager. SLT are highly visible throughout the school and make themselves available always.
The school is easily accessible via car with excellent road links into the area. There is ample on site parking for those with their own transport.
QTS is preferred for this post as is a DBS and a CV with a full 10 year work history with a minimum of two references.
Candidates must be able to provide legal right to work in the UK in order to apply for this role.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as an TEFL Teacher in Wiltshire. Alternatively call Michelle on for further details.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 45 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer