Elementary Teacher, Elementary Science Teacher, ESL Teacher
- Elementary Teacher
- BSI Special Education Teacher
- Elementary Science Teacher
- Middle School English Teacher
- Middle School Special Education Teacher
- Middle School Special Education Teacher (Autism)
- High School ESL Teacher Part-Time
- High School Supervisor of World Language, ESL, and Family & Consumer Science
- Various Assistant Positions
District Points of Pride
Innovative and all-inclusive, the Washington Township School District continues its proud tradition of excellence in education by routinely moving every child forward through a broad, standards-based curriculum designed to develop engaged and accomplished life-long learners. Administrators, teachers, counselors, parents and community members join in guiding this forward progression by challenging and empowering some 7,400 students enrolled in our 11 schools. Through this support network, students are encouraged to flourish in a safe and structured environment that affords countless opportunities for self-discovery, growth and expression. This collaborative network plays an essential role in ensuring that students emerging from the Washington Township Public Schools graduate with both the skills and self-worth to succeed in a rapidly changing and ever-challenging world.
Extraordinary programming and overall excellence has brought proud distinction to our district over the last several years. Please click on a school year for a list of that year's Points of Pride.
Source: Philadelphia Inquirer and Daily News
Reference Code: 32828