Content and Learning Program Manager
Position summary: The Content and Learning Program Manager assists the department in fulfilling TESOL's education programming. The CLPM assists in planning, developing, and administering a wide variety of in-person and online education programs for ESOL professionals. The CLPM works with the Senior Manager and Group Director, Content and Learning to review, develop, and/or implement department budgets, marketing plans, and registration and evaluation processes encompassing a wide variety of department programs, while supporting the day-to-day processes of professional learning programs.Responsibilities:
- Serves as staff partner to the Professional Development Professional Council (PDPC).
- Supervises the Content and Learning Specialist (CLS) to support IACET approved provider criteria and document CEU distribution
- Works with the PDPC and CLS to support mid-year and annual reviews of each program and reports on how to maintain program quality to meet the IACET's standards
- Works closely with the PDPC, CLS, and Group Director to provide suggestions on how to improve program quality to meet the standards for programs that are not currently
- Works with Content & Learning Senior Manager and Group Director to coordinate and develop programs of instruction for, Institutes, Symposiums, and Workshops. These duties include soliciting and choosing workshop topics and
- Oversees various online courses and certificate programs.
- Oversees TESOL's online repository of resources, i.e. The TESOL Resource Center (TRC).
- Works with the Senior Manager, Group Director, and the marketing team to develop and implement marketing plans for TESOL professional learning.
- Helps to analyze education program demographic and registration patterns and implement and analyze participant evaluations of professional development programs.
- Represents TESOL Professional Learning at the TESOL at the Annual Convention as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Directly oversees the registration process for all TESOL courses.
- Assists in developing and maintaining the department budget
- Provides administrative support at the annual convention.
- Responds to member and non-member requests concerning professional development programs and other TESOL member needs with a consistently high level of member/customer service
- Works closely with Senior Manager and Group Director to maintain essential communications with partners.
- Recruit, train, and oversee consultants and developers; monitor contracts and scope of work (SOW) agreements
- Work across departments with appropriate staff to implement special projects
- Provide support on budget tracking, report preparation, and project closeout
- Assist with grant/contract billing and logistics when needed
PandoLogic. Keywords: Content Director, Location: Alexandria, VA - 22314