EAL Learning Support Assistant
Tradewind are recruiting on behalf of a North Liverpool mainstream secondary school who require an EAL Learning Support Assistant (LSA). This inclusive community school has over 40 different first languages spoken by its students and therefore, to support these students they require an LSA who can speak one of the following languages - Bulgarian, Romanian, Polish or Russian.
The role is full time, term time only and will commence in September 2021 for the academic year. The pay rate for this post is £70 per day. The school has good transport links and a large car park is available.
The school prides itself in providing the very best educational environment and professional development programmes for all staff through regular whole school CPD.
The ideal candidate for this position will have experience of teaching English as an additional language or literacy and hold an ESOL or TEFL qualification would be an advantage but not essential. This position is subject to Enhanced DBS which is on the update service, Overseas police check (if applicable)
To join us and be considered for this EAL Learning Support Assistant role in a North Liverpool secondary school you must:
Provide a CV which covers the last 10 years of employment/education history where possible and any gaps in employment must be explained;
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
- Provide two professional references, these can include place of study
Please click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this Learning Support Assistant role, based in a North Liverpool secondary school.
Is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- Employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Have Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
- Offers more free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Were awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer