Job Title: EFL Lecturer
Pay rate: up to £39,000 depending on experience and qualifications
Hours: Full time
Our REED Further Education division are currently working with an outstanding college on an exciting new role in the Surrey area.
Starting immediately, the college are looking for an experienced EFL Lecturer to join them on a permanent basis.
The College provides inspirational, high quality education and training which meets the needs of individuals, employers and our local communities. We set high standards and the Charter sets out what you can expect from the College and what the College expects from you in return. The College has over 2,000 full-time students and more than 2,600 part-time students; studying courses that range from vocational qualifications to community leisure courses.
The Role required for the EFL Lecturer
• Delivering all levels from pre entry to level 1 covering 22.5 hours per week
• Effective curriculum and lesson planning which meets individual needs is essential
• Overcome barriers to learning
• Create and maintain accurate records on learners progress
• Organise the day to day running of the departing
• Effective support in timetabling of ESOL classes and teachers
• Promoting student Enrolments
• Reviews for the ESOL department
• To hold regular teams meetings
• Preparing for EQA visits
• Planning learning programmes
• Carrying out observations of the ESOL team
• Promoting attendance and maintaining records
• To promote Equality and Diversity and Safeguarding
What the successful EFL Lecturer will need
• A full teaching qualification
• Track record of EFL teaching in Education
• Experience Supervising, Managing or Coordinating a team
• Great communication skills
• Experience working with vulnerable learners
What the establishment offers
• Free onsite parking
• Pension Scheme
• Training Opportunities
• Onsite facilities
• Childcare Vouchers
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Continual Professional Development
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
• Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK's largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking 'Apply Now'. If you have any questions, then don't hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.