Secondar HLTA required in Windsor
- **Experienced HLTA ***
- **Mainstream Secondary School***
- **Windsor, Berkshire***
- **September 2021 Start***
An excellent secondary school located in Windsor are looking for an experienced higher teaching assistant, who is able to work with children on a one to one basis and in small groups.
The school highly values the importance of academic knowledge and are wanting to recruit someone who shares this ethos.
You will be working alongside the teachers and other teaching assistants to support children in their attainment and progress.
Having the ability to lead a class with experience is a bonus for this role.
You will need to support children's learning up to GCSE level, be adaptable accordingly to the needs of the individual children, and make observations and carry out sessions instructed by the teacher to improve progress.
Key skills and experience needed:
- Degree is preferred, in subjects such as psychology and sociology
- Ideal to have completed TEFL/CELTA
- Experience working with children of EAL
- Contribute an enthusiastic and creative approach to learning.
- Support with the delivery of the curriculum.
- High levels of professionalism.
If you are at all interested in supply teaching in the Hillingdon or Berkshire Borough please give us a call on to discuss options or email your CV to