Secondary - Teaching Assistant EAL
JOB: EAL Teaching Assistant
TYPE: Daily Supply, Long Term
LOCATION: Tower Hamlets
START DATE: ASAP
'I cannot teach anybody anything, I can only make them think.' -Socrates
Reed are working in partnership with a number of secondary schools in East London. We are looking for a teaching assistant with EAL/ESL experience to support small groups and one to one in several schools. We have both short term and long-term positions to start in September.
The Benefits for working with Reed:
- Competitive pay rates
- Education specialist consultant dedicated to supporting you throughout your journey
- Free expert interview advice
- Recommend a friend vouchers up to £100
- Supporting children with additional language needs
- Helping to create both a positive and educational environment whilst in the classroom
- Making sure to utilize resources to adhere to the curriculum
- Providing a high level of professionalism whilst in the school
- Understanding of classroom management / managing student behaviour
- Qualified EAL Teacher - TEFL/TESOL
- Strong communication skills
- Experience supporting within a classroom
- Behavioural management knowledge
Apply now for immediate consideration, due to the high volume of applications I will only be able to contact those who meet the job specification
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have two years' worth of references and will be to have a DBS check completed. All offers by Reed Education are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.