PT English & Humanities Teacher (Provision)
Small Creative Provision in Lambeth is currently recruiting a PT, long-term English & Humanities Teacher (PGCE/ Cert Ed/ GTP/ SCITT/Teach First /QTS). This exciting post is to start in April 2021!
Well-run and exemplary Provision that caters to children who thrive in Alternative Education as oppose to mainstream school. Inspiring Principle who is a true visionary and leader! Students who attend this provision have not necessarily been diagnosed with SEN (behaviour), however for whatever reason, they do not do as well in mainstream education. Class sizes are small, which give you an opportunity to teach children on a 1:1 basis and within small groups. Teaching at this provision have been graded a minimum of a "Good".
Recruiting for a part-time English & Humanities Teacher (History/ Religious Studies and or Geography), who can teach at KS3 & KS4. The successful English Teacher / Teacher of English / Humanities Teacher / Teacher of Humanities/ religious Studies teacher / Teacher of Religious Studies/ History Teacher/ Teacher of History / SEN Teacher must be well qualified (ie PGCE/ Teach First/ SCITT/ GTP/ Cert Ed/ QTS). It is imperative that your teaching is within either an Alternative Provision/ PRU/ Mainstream School or SEN School.
- Qualified Teacher (ie PGCE / SCITT/ GTP /Teach First/ QTS)
- MUST have taught History / Humanities /English Lit. & Language (NOT SUITABLE for an ESOL/ EFL/ CELTA/ TESOL/ TEFL etc teachers)
- Taught at KS3 & KS4
- Suitable for NQTs and Experienced MPS or UPS Teachers!
- Some SEN experience would be ideal (ie SEMH/ ADHD/ ASD)
- Must be able to teach a minimum of a "Good" lesson
- Able to build a strong rapport with children & young people
- Must have an in-date DBS with the update service
- You live in easily commutable distance to Lambeth