English Teacher (TEFL)
Job Title: English Teacher
Locations: Beijing/ Chengdu/ Chongqing/Hangzhou/ Suzhou/ Nanjing/ Guangzhou/ Changsha/ Zhengzhou/ Qingdao/ Shenzhen/ Shanghai/ Xi'an
Salary: £24,000 - £37,000 (RMB 18,000- 28,000)
Our client provides foreign talent introduction services to International schools, nurseries and other educational institutes.
They are looking to recruit English Teachers to teach children in the following settings:
- High School (12-18 years old)
- Primary School (6-12 years old)
- Kindergarten (2-6 years old)
- Early Years Centre (0-3 years old)
- English training centre (after school, 3-12 years old)
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in any major.
- Fluent in English ( holding passports of an English speaking country);
- A TESOL or TEFL Certificate (minimum 120-hours course from any reliable school-based or on-line organizations);
- The two year teaching experience or TESOL certificate requirements can be waived if the candidate holds a master's degree.
- Chinese language skills are preferred but not required
- Monthly Salary will vary from RMB 18,000 (£ 24,000) to 28,000 (£ 37,000)/month(based on educational background and teaching experience).
- Furnished accommodation or stipend will be provided (Single apartment or One separate room with good equipment, share the kitchen, toilets with others ).
- Working Visa (Z type) application support.
- 40 hours (5 days) per week, no more than 24 hours of teaching per week.
- 2 days off per week
- Paid holidays on the Chinese holiday schedule.
- Comprehensive Accidental Insurance provided;
- If you are relocating from the US to China, the company will provide airport Pick-up;
- Reimbursement of international airfare after completing a year's contract.
- Full support with life in China (banking, online shopping, introduce social networks etc.)
- Both employer and employee must give a 1-month notice of termination of the agreement after the probation period.
If you feel you are a suitable candidate and would like to work for this reputable company, then please do not hesitate in applying.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/92295439