Instructor, Adult Education - ESL (NE Hourly)
- Set up a training session with students before the first day of class using the delivery technology and provide students with contact information on who to contact regarding technical issues.
- Create an online classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity interest of the students
- Contextualize curriculum to include workforce/workplace skills & industry-related material, if applicable
- Assist Adult Education Academic Coordinator in data collection, integrity and accuracy.
- Actively recruit and ensure classes maintain enrollment
- Teach ESL and digital literacy classes to adults in an online setting or community center setting
- Attend mandatory trainings/professional development
- Follow agency policy and procedures
- Commit to modeling agency core values with all members of the team including volunteers
- Other duties as assigned
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)