Hays Education are looking for a pool of Class Leaders for Wirral based schools.
This role would suit someone who has TEFL experience as you will be delivering preset work for up to 30 pupils at a time.
The role includes the below:
- Supervise pupils whilst they carry out work that has been pre-prepared by a teacher.
- Manage the behaviour of pupils whilst they are undertaking this work.
- Deal with any immediate problems.
- Be familiar with the school's policies and procedures.
- Collect completed work after the lesson and pass to the appropriate teacher.
This role is an excellent opportunity for people who have experience working with children to gain Secondary School experience. Alternatively, you may be a qualified teacher looking for temporary work which will not require planning, marking and assessment. You must have a proven track record of managing or leading that can be transferred into a classroom environment, specifically, your experience must include leading groups of 10+, this could be groups of children, youth work or adults with learning difficulties. References will be requested.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.