ESL Teacher - Hybrid In-Person and Work from Home
As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a full-time ESL teacher to provide services to public school students for the remainder of the 2020/2021 school year. This role has work from home flexibility. AnNJ ESL Certification is required.
ESL Teacher (ESL) Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred
- ESL Certification in the state of New Jersey
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
ESL Teacher (ESL) Responsibilities May Include:
- Evaluating and determining appropriate itinerant services based on student needs
- Recommending and assisting with adaptations for classroom instruction
- Providing direct services with the use of the appropriate mode of communication
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.