A Cup of Coffee with TESOL Experts: Flipped Learning
"A Cup of Coffee with TESOL Experts" is a project led by instructors and participants in the TESOL Certificate: Developing an Online Teaching Program.
This week’s question
In a hybrid or flipped context, how should we decide whether a particular activity will be carried out in the physical classroom or online?
- Carolina R. Buitrago, MA (Colombia)
- Álvaro del Castillo, MA (Bolivia)
- Diego A. Boada, PhD (Colombia)
- HyperDoc Example by Carolina R. Buitrago (Present tenses review)
- The Flipped Learning Network
- Flipped Instructions Webinar with Martha Ramirez (CALL Interest Section)
If you'd like to submit or vote for next week's question, please do so by Feb 14th, 2020: https://pollev.com/discourses/MdVNhxaST7cYf3jOUSnth/respond
Please share on social media using these hashtags: #TESOLcoffeechats #ThinkTESOL