If you are attending the 2017 TESOL conference, send us a message at GlobalLanguageResourcing@cartus.com - we'd love to meet you!
We are looking to connect with trainers and partner schools globally to work with business professionals and their families, in the home or onsite at the company.
Hours are flexible: work days, evenings, and weekends
Note: We do occasionally have positions for full-time employees in our Danbury, CT, Swindon, UK, and Singapore offices. Most of our opportunities are part-time, contract work as freelance language trainers or partner schools. Many of our trainers enjoy working flexibly with Cartus in addition to fulfilling full-time employment.
We are particularly interested in connecting with ESL trainers living in Mountain View, CA, Boston, MA, and Miami, FL, but we are always recruiting globally!
About Cartus Intercultural & Language Solutions
- Deliver over 7000 language programs annually
- Offices across North and South America, Europe and Asia
- 96 full-time practice members
- Living experience in 50+ countries
- We speak 40+ languages
- 1800 client companies to date, including more than half of the Fortune 50
- Delivery in 83 countries in 2016
- Training for 50+ languages
Our commitment to you -
- Competitive hourly rate and reimbursement for materials and copies
- Free training on our system of designing 1-1 personalized programs, complete with trainer tools
- Learn how to incorporate intercultural competency into your approach
- Access to our curated list of recommended materials and resources
- Referrals to passionate learners – professionals and families from around the world
- A variety of scheduling options – freelance, flexible, part-time employment (we work with freelancers and select partner schools)
- Professional support from the Cartus Language Academy and our team of language specialists around the world