ESL Instructor for various Programs and Vinnell Arabia - Saudi Arabian National Guard Modernization Program (SANGMP)
Experienced U.S. American English Language Instructors needed in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia for the SANGMP and other Programs at sites to be determined.
1. In accordance with the Saudi Military Policy only MALE applicants will be considered.
2. Must be a U.S. citizen.
3. Must have: a) M.A. in teaching English as a Second Language or Education; b) B.A. or B.S. in Linguistics; c) B.A. or B.S. in English or a foreign language. Certification in Teaching English as a Foreign Language desired but not required.
4. Earned degrees from U.S. based universities 5. Two (2) years teaching English as a foreign language outside of the U.S. and preferably in Saudi Arabia or anywhere else in the Middle East.
Chronological resume and copies of supporting documents to include:
1. Copies of diplomas, transcripts and TESOL certificate 2. Two (2) letters of recommendation.
3. "Letter of No Objection" if employed in Saudi Arabia during the past two years.
4. DD form 214 (if candidate has prior military service)
Also recruiting for English for Specific Purpose (ESP) in the following:
Air Traffic Control
I need you to go to the website www.vinnellarabia.com and apply by acquiring your profile and send all the required forms listed in this document.